Get started with eCO marketplace...
Thank you for joining us in our ECO Revolution journey! Your ECO products/ services are not only changing the lives of customers, but helping create a better world for all of us. We are here to help build your business every step of the way, because your business's success is our success!
Below is a a step-by-step guide to help you get you started and learn about the free tools available to create and enhance your ECO Marketplace shop page.
access your vendor portal
- Log into your Vendor Portal
- Once you are logged in, you will see your Dashboard. Here you will be able to see your sales summary, earnings, top selling products, stocks and orders.
- On the top right hand corner, you will be able to view your live store and access FAQs.
configure your store
- Click on the Configuration tab
- Select General Configuration, here you will be able to set a minimum purchase amount for orders.
- You won't be able to change the Shipping configuration as we have a flat fee for all products. Please contact us if you you have any issues with this.
- In the Invoice Configuration tab, you will be able to add invoice information such as address, ABN, telephone number, etc.
add your products
- Click on the Products tab
- Select Product Listing, here you will be able to add or modify products and services. Just click on the ADD PRODUCT button to add products individually, or click on the MORE ACTION button to add products in bulk with a CSV file (if you want us to add your products for you please fill in the form below).
- When adding a new product, please choose from one of our product collections or contact us to create one. You can also add different variant details such as colour, size or material options.
- In the Products tab, you can also view the available product tags, collections and types. If you cant find your product type, tag or collection please Contact Us to request a new addition.
- If you would like to accept gift wrapping, please add the tag "Gift Wrapping Option" to your products. Please note when a customer selects the gift wrapping option it will charge a $5 flat fee, if you would like to have free wrapping please contact us.
view your order details
- Click on the Orders tab
- Select Orders Listing, here you can view all your orders.
- Select Orders Payments, here you can view all your payments from past and present orders.
- Select Commission Listing, here you can find a list of all the commissions charged per product from your orders.
personalise your store
- Click on the Profile tab
- Select My Account, here you can add all your business details, including logo, business name, description and contact details. It is important that you set up your own terms and conditions for buyers, such as return & refund policy. You can do this from your shop policy section at the bottom of the page.
- Select Payment Details, here you can enter the payment details to receive your order earnings.
- Select Feedback, here you can see all the feedback received by your customers.
- That's it! Once your products are approved by our admin team, you will be live and ready to start selling!
- You can view your Shop profile page by clicking the VIEW PROFILE button on the top right corner.
- If you need to add extra product tags, types or collections; please use the form below to request the information needed.
- Don't forget to tag us on Instagram @ecomarketplaceau or Facebook @ecomarketplaceaustralia when you share your store to the world. We also love to hear about your new products and promotions, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your images, product description and promotion details and we will advertise it on our social media channels.
Happy ECO selling!!